Thursday 19 June 2014

Rosa rapport

Har blitt en hexie-aholiker, og har de siste månedene nesten bare sydd på håndsømprosjektene mine. Men da vokser de jo i hvert fall. Denne gangen er det dette rosa teppet som har fått seks nye sommerfugler.
































I think I'm a real hexie-aholic, because the last months I've worked a lot on my hexie projects. And they really grow, all of them. This time my pink quilt has got six new butterflies.

Linked up to HeLP for Hexie-aholics.




3 comments:

  1. Oh I would agree - you are definitly a hexie-aholic. I love to see this quilt coming together!

    ReplyDelete
  2. From one hexie-aholic to another, I just want to say that your pink butterflies looks fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
  3. loving this, I am waiting for the long hexagon template to come through my letter box

    ReplyDelete

Anonyme kommentarer blir slettet.
If you comment as anonym, the comment will be deleted.