Friday 5 February 2016

Stjerneklart

Ute er det fortsatt snø, så da blir jeg inne og syr. Brunt er en farge jeg skal satse på denne måneden. En liten stjerne har det iallfall blitt. Og den er akkurat rett størrelse til å sy en ny nålepute. Tror jeg sender denne også over havet.






















Still snow outside, and that means I'll stay inside and sew. Brown is a colour I have focus on this month. And this little star is just the right size for a new pincushion. Think I'll send this to a friend overseas.

Linked up to Fabric Frenzy Friday, Crazy mom quilts, Show Off Saturday and Happy Friday.

8 comments:

  1. practical and pretty very nice

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pretty little star! I would take it, hahaha, no, your friend overseas will love it.
    KATRIN W.

    ReplyDelete
  3. very cute pincushion! I thought of doing that too, hmm you just gave me an idea, my little purse pincushions are sew much fun to make and having a blue and then brown one would be cute.

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's so pretty, I love quick projects when you only have a few moments to sew. Thanks for the English, although my family was from Norway when they settled in Canada they learned English and so I only heard Norwegian when family came to visit or in songs.

    ReplyDelete
  5. It's adorable! Your friend will love it.

    ReplyDelete
  6. a pincushion! Ha! We share a love of them. LeeAnna

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely pin cushion! I don't use much brown, but perhaps I should.

    ReplyDelete

Anonyme kommentarer blir slettet.
If you comment as anonym, the comment will be deleted.