Saturday 28 May 2016

Sommerfugler m.m.

Utfordringen i RSC16 denne måneden har vært grønn. Jeg har ikke vært mye hjemme ved symaskinen, så det har ikke blitt så mange grønne blokker. Dessuten har jeg konsentrert meg om min grønne La Passion.







































The challenge in RSC16 this month is green. I've not been home with my sewing machine too much this month. I've concentrated on my La Passion. But I had the time to make a few blocks tonight.

Linked up to Scrap Happy Saturday and OhScrap! 

9 comments:

  1. A little GREEN sewing is better than none! I'm going with that theory since I've only sewn ONE block so far this month.

    ReplyDelete
  2. A few blocks a month add up nicely at the end of the year. Great job.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yummy green hexies in a beautiful green bowl!

    ReplyDelete
  4. a nice selection here, green is such a lovely colour.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Even a few blocks each month will add up over time. Such pretty shades of green.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Good for you, not letting the lack of a sewing machine keep you from creating! Pretty blocks.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love seeing all your pretty green blocks. As everyone says-they all add up. Thanks for sharing yours on Oh Scrap!

    ReplyDelete

Anonyme kommentarer blir slettet.
If you comment as anonym, the comment will be deleted.