Sunday 2 April 2017

Finish-a-long Q2

Tid for nye mål for å få noen UFOer ferdig. Leanne på bloggen She can quilt har nå åpnet for neste kvartal, og jeg satser friskt på å bli ferdig med noen flere arbeider.

Time for new goals, and Leanne on the blog She can quilt helps us along. I plan to finish at least two projects, and I know that I will start some new too.

My housequilt will soon be quilted and finished, I hope.

























And I'm going to make an appliqué quilt from these Costal Mist fabrics from Island Batik.





















Linked up to Q2-2017 FAL link-up.

2 comments:

  1. house quilt looks lovely and I am sure you will make another beauty with your fabric bundle

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very nice colors in both of your projects. Thanks for linking up your goals on behalf of the 2017 FAL hosts. Good Luck.

    ReplyDelete

Anonyme kommentarer blir slettet.
If you comment as anonym, the comment will be deleted.